First International Team B Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First International Forum

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next?

Go down 
+2
biscuit
Ignis Invictus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ignis Invictus

Ignis Invictus

My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? Empty
PostSubject: My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next?   My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 4:49 pm

Do you feel as deprived as I am? I mean we all love Team B but the only place where we can watch them is on YG's WIN: Who Is Next?

I have seen all 11 episodes at least thrice; and as time goes on, that number will definitely increase.

And because I have seen it so often, there are specific segments that I watch over and over in every episode.

For example, in episode 1, I like that last bit where Team B was in the car on their way home up to the point where they reveal their dorm for the first time. In episode 9, I like that part where Hanbin and Bobby were composing CLIMAX in their lab. And, of course, in episodes 10 and 11, CLIMAX. Need I say more about that?

Write down three segments per post. It will allow others to digest your favorites better (and comment if they wish to). If you have more, as I'm sure you do (don't we all?), write the next three on another post.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
biscuit

PostSubject: Re: My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next?   My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 10:26 pm

Ep 3, when the maknaes pranked the hyung
Back to top Go down
winnersinmyheart

winnersinmyheart

PostSubject: Re: My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next?   My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 6:09 am

Oh gawd, I love all the segments of Team B. ONE CAN NOT JUST CHOOSE.

Anyways, if I had to choose, it would definitely be when Team B visited Yunhyeong's family restaurant and there they read the letters. I was bawling so hard when I was watching that part. it was so touching and moving. When Yunhyeong broke down while reading his letter, I just couldn't anymore. Donghyuk's voice when he was reading the letter was trembling and so shaky. Ahhh, I died at that part. During that segment, you could tell that the members had already developed this strong relationship and friendship with one another within such a short amount of time. They all helped each other improve and while helping one another, that was where their friendship blossomed. I just hope Team B never disbands and continues to stay as a group for a very long time.

I also liked the segment where Junhwe and Donghyuk pranked Jinhwan. Great acting there!

And then the other segment would be Team B's live performance of Climax. It's a bit sad that they showed such a great stage on the last episode of WIN but then again, even though Team B lost, they left fans with a touching and unforgettable live performance. Let's hope that they will return with great songs like Climax and impress us all again~
Back to top Go down
nuryzakiah

nuryzakiah

PostSubject: Re: My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next?   My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? EmptyMon Nov 18, 2013 4:31 pm

All of team b's cut is just too adorable but i really love when Jinhwan got pranked, and he got pranked real hard hahaha Very Happy his face is just to adorable when he found out it was a prank Smile and i also love when Yunhyung bring the team b members to his parent restaurant Smile and when they cry while reading the letter just touch my heart Smile and also when they sing climax Smile its just too good Very Happy omg i realise that i have so much moments in WIN that i realy love Smile
Back to top Go down
http://jovijay.tumblr.com/
Bambaskaaa

Bambaskaaa

PostSubject: Re: My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next?   My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 1:20 am

I really do love every segments of them all together. <3 One of the most emotional parts from the beginning for me was the video chat of bobby and his mom.. I cried so hard while watching it. He has been away for so long from his family just to pursue his dream and this just broke my heart, because he tried to stay hard but in the end we saw his soft and warm heart..

The second one was, where they had to change the song and worked so hard all over the night to present a unique stage. Even as they all were at the limits of their nervs, they spoke everything out and cleared those negative energy. In the end they have presented a great stage! So this showed me the strong cohesion and the fighting spirits of the group. They are always there for each other and I hope this will never change.. <3

The last one is definetely the whole last episode.. It has ruined my life, I swear. Even if I write about it now I just have to cry. The song Climax breaks my heart over and over again. In the end I clearly saw how free they felt, but they were also sad about the results. But hey, in the end they stood up, grabbed each others hands, and prayed. <3 Ugh! I really miss them... I wished papa YG would do some kind of special trainee tv or Idk something like that, it would make everyone of us happy just to know that they're doing fine.

I want to dedicate this quote to my lovely team babies..

You may lose a battle, but you can still win the war anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://bambaskaaa.tumblr.com
AnneLovesJinhwan

AnneLovesJinhwan

PostSubject: Re: My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next?   My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 8:27 am

My favorite parts are not those emotional ones. What I like best are those scenes where I get to see them smile, laugh, and have fun together. (and i watched all these episodes a GAZILLION TIMES! Hahaha!) Actually, all of my favorite parts (not just three), are those UNRELEASED clips. I'm sure you guys have already watched all of those unreleased clips of Team B on YouTube. [size=18](If not, you can check out a complete list on onewomansubs' blogspot.)

Anyway, so here's my first favorite part. That video where the boys had a little "watermelon eating contest". They look even cuter when fooling around, munching on all those watermelons. hahaha
(´∀`)♡ I remember Yoonie pretending to be a host of a show. So funny YunHyeong (^ω^)
Then remember bobby and hanbin like this? >>>

My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? Tumblr13
Hahaha! Makes me smile whenever i see this!
***i do not own this image, just downloaded it from google Smile***

Now my second favorite part is when they are having that CRAZY CHICKEN FIGHT with Taehyun and other Team A members. Hahaha.. I can still laugh even just by imagining Hanbin slip off the floor then cutie Donghyuk put his shoes on Hanbin's face! (i don't know if its smelly? haha) lol! lol! lol!  Hahaha!
My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? Maxres10
Here's Hanbin oppa before the fight. Oooh wahh look at those fiery eyes ready for battle! Epic fail when he lost by slipping off the floor. Haha!

Now for my third favorite part of course, obviously, is when my JINHWAN oppa did the "shake your hips, WHO ELSE?" dance. (oh yeah, i just made that up. yahaha!) OH MY! This is really the best and the funniest for me. hahaha! This is when Team B decided to have a Comic Dance Battle just for fun. hahaha!

My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? Hqdefa10
My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? Maxres13
My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? Maxres14
Who wouldn't laugh at MVP YunHyeong's dance moves! Ooohh wahh~ epic!~ (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

Now that's my three favorites. Sorry I posted too much I guess but I really wanna share my thoughts with pictures. Hehe. :3 Hope YG will soon be airing videos of our Team B's life after the Final Battle. I REALLY MISS THEM SO MUCH! I know you guys feel the same too.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next?   My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next? Empty

Back to top Go down

My favorite Segment on WIN: Who Is Next?
Page 1 of 1